Top 10 Couple Activities at Fancy Dress
- Making out up on the rafters
There is nothing more romantic than pretending no one else in the world exists and spending quality time doing parkour. Just make sure you don’t fall, or if you do then remind your partner that you love them (no silent treatment).
- Making out in the cage
Ignore the holograms of barely dressed people spinning around. And also ignore all of the people staring at you like you are animals in a zoo….
- Spanking each other with a cane
Just saying, you don’t need it to walk, so what else can you do with it but hit people?
- Celebrating the exploitation of circus performers
Give a big hand for the sexualized performers who had to suffer the humiliation of dancing in a cage only for you to wonder why they were there.
- Hiding drinks in a top hat
If you can’t balance bottles on your head, that’s a skill issue. This plan is flawless.
- Slow dancing to Mr. Brightside
If you’re not single, don’t pretend to vibe to this. Just mind your own business and let us peasants have our moment.
- Dancing with the Pub Safe officers
Did you see that too?! Kudos to the band for distracting Pub Safe while a creepy dude was trying to touch you.
- Taking a break from stress by fussing about your costume, makeup, and desperately trying to move around but you’re caught in a crowd of people who won’t budge
Don’t mind me, I’m just having a moment…
- Getting the monocle to stay on your head
It doesn’t have a strap dummy! Maybe use it to hypnotize someone or something.
- Dressing up as Robert E. Lee and his wife
I know what you’re thinking, won’t that be offensive to many people in the room? Hey, democracy is about pleasing the majority, and if the giant elephant statue didn’t remind people who that majority is, then that’s on them.
– Arun Ghosh