- Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22): Your house of school project partnerships will shine under the full moon later this week, so you can ease up on the passive aggressive messages about the presentation.
- Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 1): Charming Venus is flowing into your relationships house, but double texting that hookup will never go well.
- Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 1): Snitch Jupiter will reveal all your secrets this week, so start making up explanations ahead of time.
- Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19): Your overly-ambitious house will be firing on all cylinders this week, but next week you will be unsubscribing from all those extracurricular activity email chains.
- Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb 18): Aries’ full moon will land in your awkward communications house this week, so maybe you should just ‘go off the grid’ for a couple days.
- Pisces (Feb. 19 – Mar. 20): Your eighth house of making plans will have you aching to get your fix of canceling coffee dates into the next week.
- Aries (Mar. 21 – Apr. 19): Thursday’s full moon in Aries is the brightest day in your astrological calendar, but not the brightest day for your parent-hosting skills.
- Taurus (Apr. 20 – May 20): Jupiter will be entering your wellness zone, which means that a disastrous juice cleanse is imminent.
- Gemini: Even though your domestic house feels like it is flourishing, your mother will be less than impressed that you wash and dry all your shot glasses so well.
- Cancer (May 21 – Jun. 20): This week will bring clarity to your life, including your incorrect laundry detergent usage.
- Leo (Jul. 23 – Aug. 22): When Jupiter moves into your domestic house, you may feel an overwhelming urge to pull up your roots and make the move from one library carrel to the next.
- Virgo: Jupiter is leaving your rash financial decisions house this week, letting your FoodFlex account finally breathe.
–Anna Kate Benedict ’20